|Birth place or City of origin:|
|State of origin:|
|Last known City:||Kingsville|
|Last known State:||TX|
The Running W Saddle Shop began in 1867 as a small tack shop established for making saddles and other equipment used on the mighty King Ranch in Texas. The Kingsville Lumber Company took over the saddle shop around 1910 retaining the Running W Brand. They are still in operation today, known as the King Ranch Saddle Shop in Kingsville, Texas.